Shopping Cart0 item CA$0.00
My Cart -0 item
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
Developed exclusively for Kinesio professionals. Dr. Kenzo Kase and Kinesio bring to you the latest ReEvolution in Kinesio® Tex Tape with over 30 years of research and development. Advancements in technology have now enabled a ReEvolution that fulfills the original vision. From our original and now world famous wave pattern design Kinesio has developed a new enhanced and patented Fingerprint [FP] technology.
With the ever growing need for effective, beneficial and safe modalities for children, Kinesio® Taping has become the leader in taping for children in need of rehabilitation due to neurodevelopmental deficits, neuromuscular and muscularskeletal diagnoses, as well as congenital disabilities.
The Kinesio® Taping Methods can assist in the movement of muscles, re-positioning of joints, alleviation of pain, but most importantly assist in the "lifting or creation of space" within the superficial skin and decreasing pressure while opening initial lymphatics. The effect of Kinesio® Taping on muscle also improves the efficiency of the deeper lymphatics by allowing maximum contraction and relaxation of a muscle.
- Contact your physician/therapist prior to use.
- Apply with little or no stretch.
- Try a test patch for individuals with skin allergies or sensitivity.
- If skin becomes irritated, stop using immediately.
- Skin surface should be clean and dry prior to application.
- Excessive body hair will hinder adhesion.
- After applying, rub the tape rapidly to help increase adhesion.
- Store product in a cool dry place and away from heat or direct sunlight.
- To remove, pull with the direction of body hair and move finger along to hold the skin down (avoid lifting the skin).
|Shipped in||1-2 Business Days|
Legal Disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.