HealthyLifeCycle.ca would like to assist you in branding our high quality yoga products to suit your business or personal needs. You can use your own logo or artwork, or one of our talented designers can create one especially for you. Making your yoga studio personalized has never been easier!
PROMOTE YOUR STUDIO OR RETREAT WITH CUSTOM-PRINTED YOGA MATS
Put Your Logo on Yoga Mats & Other Accessories to Build Your Business
With Yoga being at the main stream, yogis have so many studios and instructors to choose from. To a casual observer, many of these studios may appear the same. They play soothing music in the lobby and have posh wood floors to practice on.
So how do you, the studio owner, set yourself apart from the competition? By branding your logo on the items that students see most often, from yoga mats to foam blocks.
The power of branding can’t be underestimated. Think of all the well-known companies crowding the marketplace, and which brands you can pick out without even seeing their names. Pepsi has the signature blue can or Apple has the white bitten apple. How about applying the same marketing strategy to your yoga studio? Visitors or passersby might not be able to remember your exact business name, but they’ll be able to positively identify your company if it’s presented through a unified logo on high-quality products.
The process is easy. Simply send us an existing graphic. Yoga mats are a natural fit for branding, especially when you consider all the time students spend staring at them, from downward dog to table to plank position. You can also have your logo printed on yoga bags, foam blocks and Straps.
This type of branding works just as well for promoting special retreats. Give customized yoga products to students as part of their welcome package, and they’ll take them home to use in their regular studios. Other yogis will see your logo and ask about the retreat – you’ve now set yourself up for positive word-of-mouth from trusted sources. You might even be able to establish a mutually beneficial relationship with instructors and get their help in advertising your retreats by giving them select items to use.
So why drag out drab yoga mats when custom printed ones can promote your business so much more? A little upfront investment will mean great dividends in the future.
Can’t Wait to Get Started or Need More Information?
Call us at Toll Free 844-858-0025 or send us an email at help@HealthyLifeCycle.ca
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT CUSTOM PRINGING:
What kind of yoga products can I print on?
- At this time, we can brand your artwork on most Yoga Mats.
How large can my imprint be?
On Yoga Mats: 20" wide by 20" high
Is there a minimum quantity?
- Yes. All custom print orders require a minimum of 24 items per category.
How many colours may my imprint be?
- We have the ability to print up to 1 solid colors on most products. Gradients and color percentages are not able to be printed.
How long will it take to receive my custom printed products?
- The priting process takes about 3-4 weeks from the time you contact us till you recieve the order.
We will send you form to complete.
You will complete the form and send the Logo image.
Once accepted, we will send you an electronic proof for approval.
Once approved, payment is required to start the print job.
Production of custom printed materials takes approximately 2 weeks.
You will recieve the printed mats within 2-7 business days.
Sorry as we cannot guarantee the rush jobs.
NOTE: All products lose their original packing as it needs to be removed for printing. You can request to receive all products in a poly bags at an added charge.
What type of artwork do you need to make our custom printed products?
- We require Vector Artwork in EPS, AI, or SVG format. We accept artwork with full Adobe Illustrator editing capabilities saved in CS2 or earlier formats.
What is Vector Art?
- Vector images are shapes and lines drawn in an illustration program (like Illustrator or CorelDraw) that have mathematical dimensions. This allows unlimited scalability without degrading image quality. Images have smooth edges at all sizes, and file sizes much smaller than bitmap images. Common vector formats are Adobe Illustrator (AI), Encapsulated PostScript (EPS), and Corel Draw (CDR). TrueType, Open Type, and Postscript Font files are also vector files.
What if I don't have Vector Artwork or even a logo?
- Should you not have vector artwork or a logo, our talented design team is available to assist you for a fee. Please contact us for more information.
How should I care for my custom printed products?
- We recommend testing your products with non-abrasive and non-toxic cleaning solutions. Although extremely durable and able to withstand normal use, abrasive or mechanical means of cleaning can damage the quality of the print.
What is the Return Policy on Custom Printed Props?
Custom printing is a special order, and all sales are final. As part of the process, you will be sent an electronic mock-up of your design that you will be able to review and approve. Once you sign and return the order form to us, the mats are printed. Once printed, returns are not permitted.